EA Sports has rolled out Madden 21 update 1.22 patch notes for the PS4 and PS5, bringing a host of gameplay fixes for the title alongside the SpongeBob Yard location. Read more on the latest Madden 21 update below.
- New SpongeBob Yard Location
- Second set of post-launch Franchise updates
- Zone Coverage Improvements:
- Tuning to Deep Zone defender logic to focus more on deep threats in their zone and less on shorter routes approaching their zones
- Tuning to Deep Zone logic in Cover 1 to react quicker to Deep Over, Post, and any other deep crossing routes.
- Updated the facing direction of Deep Zone players so they’ll face the ball rather than just the line of scrimmage, which will help Deep Zone defenders turn in the appropriate direction when covering deep routes.
- Tuning to fakeout logic…